Tenjin manages mobile growth infrastructure for our clients by organizing, analyzing, and securing the rush of data generated by mobile devices and marketing channels. We're reshaping mobile marketing by breaking down data silos and building an integrated data platform to replace the detached services in use today.
The team at Tenjin is small but growing. We feel passionately about doing work that matters. Working here will provide you with opportunities for growth and leadership at the intersection of big data and mobile marketing. If you’re looking to work in an environment with smart, talented coworkers who value good people and good ideas, we’d like to talk to you. Self-directed team players will enjoy the balance of flexibility and collaboration that guides our culture.
Tenjin is remote-friendly with people in San Francisco, Atlanta, Berlin, and Tokyo. The job can be performed remotely, if you are based in CET time zone.
We’re looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer with experience with React JS and Ruby on Rails. Our ideal candidate has worked with React front-ends and Ruby on Rails applications, enjoys working in a collaborative environment, and is a great communicator.
Users visit our dashboard to configure marketing campaigns and view analytics reports about their mobile apps. Our dashboard is a Ruby on Rails web application with a React JS frontend. Behind the scenes, our web and data services are written in a mix of Java, Go, and Ruby and run on AWS. We process over 400K data points per minute for our customers.
- Develop and maintain our marketing analytics dashboard
- Design composable and reusable front-end components
- Work with design and product to think through user workflows in our dashboard for tasks like configuring marketing campaigns, billing, and viewing reports
- Guide major architecture and software design decisions
- Help customer support respond to customer feedback about bugs and usability problems
- Assist with writing documentation and tests
- Experience building front-end pages and components in React JS
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Git and Github or similar
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Experience building and consuming REST APIs
- Experience with data engineering (Flink, Kafka, Java, Go, Redshift in our case) would be a plus
*Please mention rubycommunity.org as resource of job notification while you applying this job